cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question:dual cmos combined with vidc to display

王双
Contributor III

hi, 

I use 2 ipu's csi interface connect dual cmos to mem(yuv420), the data flow like this:

cmos0->csi0->ipu0->mem,

cmos1->csi1->ipu1->mem,

ipu0->lcd,

now I can use mxc_v4l_overlay.out to display dual cmos on lcd simultaneously, when capture 1 frame I can get correct yuv420 data but on lcd will black at the moment,

so I want to use vdic on ipu1 to combine cmos0 and cmos1 data from mem and display combined image on lcd, capture image use mem buffer, but I did't find demo in imx-tests (vdic combine 2 data from mem, up and down mode, left and right mode).

Sorry for my bad english,THX!

PS:bsp is linux+qt 3.10.53, cmos is ov5640(parallel)

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

vdic imx-tests example can be found on 

https://community.nxp.com/message/472912
https://community.nxp.com/message/303237

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

王双
Contributor III

hi igor,

I check the links you posted and found it only mentioned deinterlace fnuction, but don't find how to combined 2 image in mem by vdic. 

I found [37.4.11.6 Using Combining in the VDIC] in imx6qqrm.pdf,  

and want to do like this, image1 in mem(320x240, yuv420)  image2 in mem(320x240, yuv420), and use vdic to combine these 2 images to image3(320x480, yuv420) or (640x240, yuv420).

I'm not sure dose vdic can do this? Please help me to solve it.

Best regards

yinxin.c

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi yinxin

for such tasks would be more suitable to check combining examples on

ipu-examples release notes - v0.1 | NXP Community 

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

王双
Contributor III

hi igor,

sorry about delay reply, I check the link you posted about ipu-examples.

It seems don't contain demo about combine function, and I seed the project code on github for the newest, it likes the same one.

Would you give me a hand?

best regards

yinxin 

0 Kudos