Question about I.MX6 Dual lite to DDR3 RAM CLK of Line Length termination Resistor(200ohm 1%)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about I.MX6 Dual lite to DDR3 RAM CLK of Line Length termination Resistor(200ohm 1%)

Jump to solution
inhojeon
Contributor III

I wondering about line length I.MX6 dual lite to DDR3 RAM CLK line maximum 2.25 inch :

Is that applied to "termination resistor  to SDCLK[1:0] (B) to I.MX6" also?

please, Reply of that question ASAP.

Best Regrds,

Inho Jeon

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The maximum SDCLK trace length limit of 2.25 inch is applied to ball-to-ball trace length from i.MX6 to DDR3 chip. It does not include the stubs to connect the termination resistor.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The maximum SDCLK trace length limit of 2.25 inch is applied to ball-to-ball trace length from i.MX6 to DDR3 chip. It does not include the stubs to connect the termination resistor.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos