Quantas UARTS tem disponíveis no i.MX286, no manual fala que tem 5 mas nos pinos tem apenas 2, gostaria de saber como ultilizar as outras 3...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantas UARTS tem disponíveis no i.MX286, no manual fala que tem 5 mas nos pinos tem apenas 2, gostaria de saber como ultilizar as outras 3...

Jump to solution
fernandopina
Contributor I

Quantas UARTS tem disponíveis no i.MX286 ??, no manual fala que tem 5 mas nos pinos tem apenas 2, gostaria de saber como ultilizar as outras 3...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
YS
Contributor IV

iMX28 pins are shared between several functions. The "ball map" only shows primary function.

For example, primary UART3 RX / TX pins are M5 and L5. Those pins are are NC with iMX286, but pin B3 and C4 (primary functions are SSP2_MISO and SSP2_SSO) can be configured to UART3 RX and TX.

Download "i.MX28 Applications Processor Reference Manual(MCIMX28RM.pdf)" and refer to Chapter 8 and 9 for more description.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
YS
Contributor IV

iMX28 pins are shared between several functions. The "ball map" only shows primary function.

For example, primary UART3 RX / TX pins are M5 and L5. Those pins are are NC with iMX286, but pin B3 and C4 (primary functions are SSP2_MISO and SSP2_SSO) can be configured to UART3 RX and TX.

Download "i.MX28 Applications Processor Reference Manual(MCIMX28RM.pdf)" and refer to Chapter 8 and 9 for more description.

0 Kudos
fernandopina
Contributor I

Thank you. I got the document and I´m checking chapters 8 and 9.

Att.

Fernando Pina

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Yuji Sasaki

0 Kudos