Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QT appliaction on MCIMX6DLAICPU2

abhirupmitra
Contributor II

Hi ,

I want to build qt application on  MCIMX6DLAICPU2

I have selected DISTRO as x11 and build the image as fsl-image-qt5 .

If do  bitbake fsl-image-qt5 -c populate_sdk , I didn't get qmake in sdk which is required for cross compiling.

I tried with bitbake meta-toolchain-qt5 and got qmake but while cross compiling I was unable to generate output .

I used qt creator 5.8.0 and set the cross compiler toolkit properly , but it gave following errors:

g++ -o QtExample main.o exqamplewidget.o moc_exqamplewidget.o -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -lGLESv2 -lpthread

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lQt5Widgets

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lQt5Gui

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lQt5Core

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGLESv2

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [QtExample] Error 1

12:47:06: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.

Error while building/deploying project QtExample (kit: iMX-6)

The kit iMX-6 has configuration issues which might be the root cause for this problem.

When executing step "Make"

12:47:06: Elapsed time: 00:00.

Please give the solution .

Thanks ,

Abhirup Mitra

0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Abhirup

please try bsps described on below link and use i.MX machine configuration files

that can be selected, described in attached Yocto Guide sect.5.1 Build configurations

and Table 1. Freescale Yocto project images.

http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/software-development-tools/i.mx-software-and-tools/i....

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos