キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
798件の閲覧回数
mouha
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm a Linux embedded developer who already own some board like the mini2440, or TS7260.

I'm new here, and admit to be lost about the i.MX53 which seems to be great :

- what board do I need to easily go prototyping when I see the freescale devboard but also a iWave Q7 one : does it means that the Devboard is not enough to get connectors  (GPIO, Ethernet, Sata, etc) and to power it ? in other words : what advice to choose a protyping board ?

- according to the numerous document Linux  (not Android) is easily provided for this board but how far when I want to access to accelermoter ?

DL

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
721件の閲覧回数
hippo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

We have two reference designs based on i.mx53. One is i.mx53QSB, the other one is SABRE for tablets. And SABRE is discounted to $999 now.

Please see the comparison table of these two boards.

SABRE for tablets vs. QSB - Comparison.JPG

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
722件の閲覧回数
hippo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

We have two reference designs based on i.mx53. One is i.mx53QSB, the other one is SABRE for tablets. And SABRE is discounted to $999 now.

Please see the comparison table of these two boards.

SABRE for tablets vs. QSB - Comparison.JPG

0 件の賞賛
721件の閲覧回数
mouha
Contributor I

Thank you for the answer, even though I wonder almost between IMX53QSB (quick start board) and iWave Q7

as ignore if the QSB is enough to be used as is: just with the board and no additional connectors or adaptation to use it.

0 件の賞賛