次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Programming GStreamer user space applications for the SBC-i.MX51

527件の閲覧回数
LautaroCarmona1
Contributor II

Hi,

I started this forum in order to discuss about how to program and cross-compile GStreamer user space applications for the SBC-i.MX51, making use of the freescale's gstreamer plugins:

•  
    • mfw_v4lsrc
    • mfw_v4lsink
    • mfw_mpeg4encoder
    • mfw_deinterlacer
    • mfw_h264decoder
    • mfw_mpeg4decoder
    • mfw_mp4demuxer
    • etc...

One of my 1st questions: how do I specify to the compiler to use the gst-fsl-plugins??

Today we are using oe/btmxc/tmp/cross/armv7a/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc to cross-compile simple programs that, for example, uses i2c to read the TVP5147 device status. In that case, we use the following includes:

#include <string.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <linux/i2c-dev.h>

Attached is a simple source file that we use to access the i2c bus from a user-space application in order to read the TVP5147 Output Formatter 1 Register and display it in human readable terms.

To compile it we do:

oe/btmxc/tmp/cross/armv7a/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc output_formatter_1.c -o output_formatter_1.o

And then we execute inside the SBC-i.MX51 with no problems.

My question is what should I include to our source file to make use of the Freescale's GStreamer Plugins?

Or should I use gstreamer pkg-config to get compiler and linker flags as the GStreamer App Dev Manual specifies in chapter 10.2?

Original Attachment has been moved to: 605-output_formatter_1.c

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
0 返答(返信)