Production Flash Tool for i.MX35 board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Flash Tool for i.MX35 board

jamesburnworth
Contributor II

Reading through the Advanced ToolKit's User's Guide, I saw the note "The ATK is used for application development and is not a mass production tool."  I've been searching for a production ready flash tool since and can't find anything.  Can anyone here share what they use for production flash programming?  Does anyone know of alternatives to the ATK?

Thank you for your time and knowledge.

James

0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James

one can try mfg tools

mfgtool i.MX35 nor flash

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jamesburnworth
Contributor II

Reading through the mfg tool User's Manual, it doesn't look like there is a command line interface.  Ideally that is what I'm looking for, so I can initiate programming with LabView.  Also, I could only find the download link for 1.6.2.048.

If there is a command line interface, could I get a download link for 1.6.2.055? Is that version necessary for i.MX35?

0 Kudos

jamesburnworth
Contributor II

Thank you Igor,  I'll look into mfg tools. 

0 Kudos