Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Longevity for i.MX6QP and i.MX6DP

Jump to solution
ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi all

Let me confirm about product longevity for i.MX6QP and i.MX6DP.

Here is the link for product longevity.

Product Longevity|NXP 

However, i.MX6QP and i.MX6DP are not shown in the table.

Could you tell me the longevity for i.MX6QP and i.MX6DP ?

Ko-hey

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ko-hey,

I have confirmed it for you that the "Application/Qualification Tiers” is same as longevity. By now there is no update the product longevity for i.MX6QP and i.MX6DP on Product Longevity|NXP. But you can refer to the chip Part Details.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ko-hey,

By now there is no update the product longevity for i.MX6QP and i.MX6DP on Product Longevity|NXP .

But about the the product longevity for i.MX6QP and i.MX6DP you can see the chip Part Details, AUTO; >=10 YEARS APPLICATION LIFE. Hope this can do help for you.

Have a nice day and weekend
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi Rita Wang

Thank you for reply.

Is the section of "Application/Qualification Tiers” same as longevity ?

My understanding is the section shows only recommended customer application.

Am I wrong ?

Ko-hey

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ko-hey,

I have confirmed it for you that the "Application/Qualification Tiers” is same as longevity. By now there is no update the product longevity for i.MX6QP and i.MX6DP on Product Longevity|NXP. But you can refer to the chip Part Details.
Have a great day,
Rita

0 Kudos
ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi Rita Wang

Thank you for confirmation.

I understand.

Ko-hey

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ko-hey,

I am doing the further confim it for you. Please have a wait.

Have a nice day

Rita

0 Kudos