cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power-up sequence of DDR and NVCC supply

Jump to solution
vijayalakshmi
Contributor I

Can the DDR supply be applied after the NVCC_xxxx supplies have been applied for i.mx6 SoloDualLite device.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

i.mx6 SoloDualLite ? we don't have this type of processor, maybe it is i.MX6SL(Sololite)

You can refer to i.MX6SL evk schematic(spf-27452_b.pdf), see page 4, from it, you can find SW3/SW4 supply DDR, it also means DDR's power should be up after SW1(VDD_ARM_IN / VDD_SOC_IN) & SW2(VDD_HIGN_IN1/2/3/4).

Regards,

weidong

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Do you mean the i.MX6 Solo or DualLite processors? If so, the i.MX6Solo/DualLite Data Sheet document does not define any special sequencing of NVCC_DRAM supply voltage versus other NVCC_xxxx voltages. So, the answer is: yes, it is possible to apply NVCC_DRAM voltage after other NVCC_xxxx voltages on i.MX6Solo/DualLite processors.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
vijayalakshmi
Contributor I

Thank you for the reply.

We are using a Dual Lite part. We had this doubt as in the reference Schematic SCH-27767, NVCC_xxxx are applied after all other supplies are applied (i.e P3V3_DELAYED which is controlled by VGEN5 of PMIC).

0 Kudos
weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

i.mx6 SoloDualLite ? we don't have this type of processor, maybe it is i.MX6SL(Sololite)

You can refer to i.MX6SL evk schematic(spf-27452_b.pdf), see page 4, from it, you can find SW3/SW4 supply DDR, it also means DDR's power should be up after SW1(VDD_ARM_IN / VDD_SOC_IN) & SW2(VDD_HIGN_IN1/2/3/4).

Regards,

weidong

0 Kudos