显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Power and thermal management support on i.MX8M Mini

869 次查看
namanthaker
Contributor IV

Hello,

I am looking into power and thermal management techniques supported on i.MX8M Mini boards and need some help to confirm a few things.

I am refering below image to get information about the thermal and power management techniques supported on i.MX boards. The image is from thermal and power management document for i.MX6 boards. Since there is no such document for i.MX8, I am refering to i.MX6 document.

image001.png

Board Details:
SoM: i.MX8M Mini
BSP Release: imx-yocto-L5.4.24_2.1.0

From the above image, could someone please help confirm which of the algorithms are already implemented and running in the BSP?
For the ones which are not supported yet, please provide more details on how their support can be added in the SW and the dependencies to get them running.

Regards,
Naman

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

822 次查看
Alex34
Contributor I

I observed dynamic CPU frequency changing in somewhere /proс directory. In device tree there are CPU frequency allowed points: 1.2GHz, 1.6GHz, 1.8GHz. 

0 项奖励

855 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 项奖励

827 次查看
namanthaker
Contributor IV

Hello @Rita_Wang ,

Thank you getting back to me.

I am unable to download the document from the 1st link. Could you maybe help to share the actual document in pdf or some other form? Or let me know which document is it so I can search for it over NXP site.

The second document is the one I am already referring.

Regards,
Naman

0 项奖励