Planning to use MMPF0100F6ANES PMIC to support higher temperature range -40 to 105C with processor MCIMX6X1AVO08AC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning to use MMPF0100F6ANES PMIC to support higher temperature range -40 to 105C with processor MCIMX6X1AVO08AC

nilavchoksi
Contributor III

Hi NXP Team,

I am Planning to use MMPF0100F6ANES PMIC to support higher temperature range -40 to 105C with processor MCIMX6X1AVO08AC to support Ambient temperature range of -40 to 85C so is this preferable PMIC to use?

If yes, kindly share the associated design files.

If any other latest PMIC support available, please share the part detail and reference file.

PS: I have verified the latest SABRE BOARD EVK RevC PMIC details which is PF0200F6 but temperature range support is -40 to 85C.

Thank you,

Nilav Choksi

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nilav Choksi,

You have two options:

1. Keep using the PF0200 family, just change the version of the PMIC from the “PF0200F6” to the “PF0200xxANES”, this version of the PMIC is extended industrial with a temperature grade from -40 to +105C, however, the OTP programmed is different, check if the programs F0, F3 or F4 can work for your application or contact your NXP sales representative or NXP Authorized distributor to see if it is possible to create a custom “Extended Industrial” version with the F6 program.

1. As you mentioned in your question, use the PF0100F6ANES PMIC, which already have the program version you need (same as the PF0200F6, but with few extra regulators that if are not needed, you can leave them unused).

If you choose this option, you can use the MCIMX6SX-SDB as a reference design since it is backward compatible with the PF0100 PMIC: https://www.nxp.com/design/development-boards/i.mx-evaluation-and-development-boards/sabre-board-for...

Regards,

Jose

NXP Semiconductors

0 Kudos

nilavchoksi
Contributor III

Hi Jose Alberto,

Thank you for the reply.

I will use PF0100F6ANES PMIC and use MCIMX6SX-SDB (SPF-27962) REVC board design as a reference.

Thank you.

0 Kudos