Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMIC_ON REQUEST & CORE VOLTAGE OF iMXRT1050

Jump to solution
PriyaMP
Contributor I

Hi All,

We designed custom board comprising of imxrt1050, whose design is very much similar to imxrt1050-evkb.

PFA for the Schematic design

But the PMIC_ON_REQUEST & CORE VOLTAGE seems to be 0V.

Can y'all please suggest a way to debug the issue?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello PriyaMP,

The schematic does look very similar to the i.MXRT1050 EVK. Given the symptoms I would recommend reviewing the power rails on the board to make sure they are working and stable. You are using a reset supervisor so the reset signal should be handled by it, buy the DCDC is not starting, which given that you have the PSWITCH RC delay circuit, could mean that the DCDC_IN is not correct.

The i.MXRT1050 Hardware Design Guide (link below, please note that you may need to login to download this document) may help you on what to check on your design.

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=MIMXRT105060HDUG

I hope that this information helps.

Regards,
Gustavo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello PriyaMP,

The schematic does look very similar to the i.MXRT1050 EVK. Given the symptoms I would recommend reviewing the power rails on the board to make sure they are working and stable. You are using a reset supervisor so the reset signal should be handled by it, buy the DCDC is not starting, which given that you have the PSWITCH RC delay circuit, could mean that the DCDC_IN is not correct.

The i.MXRT1050 Hardware Design Guide (link below, please note that you may need to login to download this document) may help you on what to check on your design.

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=MIMXRT105060HDUG

I hope that this information helps.

Regards,
Gustavo

0 Kudos