cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMIC MMPF0100, how to Control VGEN5's Voltage

cilymo
Contributor I

HI.

We use MMPF0100 as our board PMIC and I'm new to iMx6 platform. I want to know how to control the VGEN5 Voltage from MMPF0100. Is there any APIs to do this ?

Thanks,

Cily 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

From the hardware point of view, each power suppliy of the MMPF0100 PMIC, including VGEN5, is controlled by the individual set of internal registers, accessible from outside through the I2C bus. For more information, refer to the MMPF0100 Data Sheet document, available on the device's Documentation web page:

http://www.nxp.com/products/automotive-products/energy-power-management/pmics/configurable-pmics-pf-...

The latest L4.1.15 Linux BSP for the i.MX6/7 series processors also provides the driver for the MMPF0100 PMIC. For more information, refer to the Section 2.3.2 of the attached i.MX Linux Reference Manual document.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos