PF3000 TBB Enable Live Meter

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF3000 TBB Enable Live Meter

tomsaluzzo
Contributor III

I am trying to verify my PMIC program before I start programing my boards and have run into some issues with the PF3000 GUI Version 1.3. I am able to run the program in try it before you buy it more (TBB), but it will not show me the voltage measurements like NXP’s documentation shows. I can load and run the script to read all supplies, but this does not output actual line voltages. Do you have any idea how to get this working or have the version 1.2 that is shown in the documentation? There seems to be a button missing which is the Enable live meter button.

Labels (2)
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I just made some tests using my PF3000 evaluation kit with the GUI version 1.3 and confirmed that the “UPDATE” button does not change the voltages, however this can be done just by clicking in the “Restart PMIC” button while in TBB mode after the changes in the configuration or is done or loaded.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos