显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

OpenGLES and OpenCL Together

跳至解决方案
1,612 次查看
bcompter
Contributor II

I'm working with an imx6 chip and I have been able to compile and run both OpenGLES and OpenCL demonstration programs on my target device without difficulty.

My area of interest is in image processing for a display. I would like to be able to perform pre-processing using OpenCL and then pass that data into OpenGLES textures to be displayed on the screen.  Each works fine by itself but when I combine the applications my screen goes blank.

I initialize OpenGL first and them OpenCL.  I suspect that when I initialize OpenCL I am taking over resources from OpenGLES.  Is it possible to run these two on the same system within the same application?  It seems to me that this should be possible.

Thanks,

Brian

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
1 解答
993 次查看
sebastient
Contributor V

As far as I know the only option for direct CL/GL interoperability such as texture sharing is for the library/driver to support cl_khr_gl_sharing which the Vivante SDK currently does not support.  There is also no zero copy support in their OpenCL implementation so I'm afraid your best bet is probably to implement your filters in GLSL for the time being.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
994 次查看
sebastient
Contributor V

As far as I know the only option for direct CL/GL interoperability such as texture sharing is for the library/driver to support cl_khr_gl_sharing which the Vivante SDK currently does not support.  There is also no zero copy support in their OpenCL implementation so I'm afraid your best bet is probably to implement your filters in GLSL for the time being.

0 项奖励
回复