OpenGL Application on Imx8qxp doesnot run, and throw glut related erro as was using to glx and not supporting diplay:0 or :0.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenGL Application on Imx8qxp doesnot run, and throw glut related erro as was using to glx and not supporting diplay:0 or :0.0

sandeep_rai
Contributor II

I have to ask whether IMX8qxp support opengl?  Or only support to OPENGLES....? I have compiled a opengl program but was throwing glut related error as mentioned in subject.

Is this related to issue of mesa? or opengl is not fully functional at board....

0 Kudos
3 Replies

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sandep,

I’m afraid that i.MX8QXP family is still on preproduction, and we cannot provide additional information or support through this channel yet. In case of requiring help about i.MX8X, please directly contact with your Sales/FAE.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sandeep_rai
Contributor II

Hi,

In this case how to get in touch with my Sales/FAE, for further assistance? Please provide a separate thread that I can get in touch with concerned person. might be some limitation/bug when trying to use Glut Apis. And nothing showing on display. And throwing errors.

Thanks

Sandeep k Rai

0 Kudos

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sandep,
Please refer to the link below to know your nearest distributor according with your country/area:

Distributor Network | NXP 

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos