OV5640 configuration for DVP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OV5640 configuration for DVP

barmaley
Contributor I

I'm trying to connect ov5640 over DVP and have trouble configuring this camera registers, hundreds of them. I did find a lot of examples as well as whatever available datasheet. In those examples many registers are not documented, many fields in the documented are missing and many other discrepancies. If you guys have it working, would you mind to share your camera registers configurations?

Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

sudheerkumardor
Contributor I

Hi every one,

I am also having the problem with the registers configurations, can any one help me.

I am trying to interface 0V5640 camera sensor with LPC4357. I am able to communicate with the sensor using SCCB(i2c). I just want to capture the JPG image, i did the required configurations to capture image(DVP). Even i did configurations for DVP it is still giving output in MIPI lanes only. can any one suggest required configurations to capture the data.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi BR

ov5640 documentation is provided by its vendor Omnivision (OmniVision )

and it is under nda. For working configuration one can look on

linux camera driver on link below, please check Linux Manual included in package

Chapter 19 OmniVision Camera Driver

Board Support Packages (35)

L4.1.15_1.0.0_MX6QDLSOLO (REV L4.1.15_1.0.0)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

barmaley
Contributor I

Игорь,

I'm totally aware of OV NDA. I don't know how to send to you private email with detailed explanations.I have created email box

СТМ32видео@мэил.ру латиницей

Thank you for reply.

0 Kudos