OV420 driver for i.MX535 QSB and linux

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OV420 driver for i.MX535 QSB and linux

aksispd
Contributor II

​I'm fairly new to i.MX and trying to connect an OV420 A/D with CMOS sensor to the I.MX535 QSB, anyone has experience with driver development? the supplied OV3640 seems to be a good start, is this the right way to get going? modify the existing Driver or start from scratch. Also did anyone make the test pattern work? Thanks!

0 Kudos
6 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you can refer to the drvier souce code of mx53 in the bsp, I don't have ov420 data sheet, if you use tvin as input, I can send the tvin demo source code to you for reference.

0 Kudos

aksispd
Contributor II

Can you please send the TVin demo? By any chance did you have the csi test mode working from the system dev guide 19th section.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

pls find the demo code, hope helpful for you.

aksispd
Contributor II

I have one more question, per the documentation the i.MX53 QSB-R does not support camera, I guess this only means there is no connector installed. If you build a daughterboard it should all work fine. Is that right?

0 Kudos

aksispd
Contributor II

I plan using the CSI0 and trying to see if the example snippets shown in the i.MX53 System Development Guide 19th section. 

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

if you use linux os, you can refer to the enclosed file to get the driver of bsp for other camera.

0 Kudos