Not possible to compile the generated code on CM4 using Azure RTOS and uart driver

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not possible to compile the generated code on CM4 using Azure RTOS and uart driver

Jump to solution
Mc2023
Contributor IV

Hello all,

I have bought MIMXRT1160-EVK. So I am new with this EVK and MCUXpresso IDE.

I have created  a project with the SDK Wizard for CM7 composed of the Azure RTOS and the uart driver. I can compile the generated code and I can run it. Everything looks fine.

However, now, if I do exactly the same thing but I select CM4 as standalone. Then I compile the generated code, errors are displayed.

Could you tell me why I cannot compile the generated code with CM4? Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, I review your questions, unfortunately, there is no information about that movement.

This is the note app for move the applicacion maybe could help you to undesrtand.
RT-Thread Board Port and Application Development (nxp.com)

Then I recommend using the FreeRTOS examples of CM4 to review how this works and then you could try port again the CM7 azure example to the CM4.

Pavel_Hernandez_0-1677526302597.png

Best regards,
Pavel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, I review your questions, unfortunately, there is no information about that movement.

This is the note app for move the applicacion maybe could help you to undesrtand.
RT-Thread Board Port and Application Development (nxp.com)

Then I recommend using the FreeRTOS examples of CM4 to review how this works and then you could try port again the CM7 azure example to the CM4.

Pavel_Hernandez_0-1677526302597.png

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos