cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No kickstart files from WKS_FILES were found: AGL-imx8

manizillion
Contributor IV

Hi Experts,

How to fix this issue ? , please let me know as i am facing the same error.   .. ?

Initialising tasks: 100% |######################################################################################################| Time: 0:00:03
Sstate summary: Wanted 216 Found 206 Missed 10 Current 1497 (95% match, 99% complete)
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
ERROR: agl-image-minimal-1.0-r0 do_image_wic: No kickstart files from WKS_FILES were found: agl-image-minimal.imx8mqevk.wks agl-image-minimal.wks. Please set WKS_FILE or WKS_FILES appropriately.
ERROR: agl-image-minimal-1.0-r0 do_image_wic: Function failed: do_image_wic (log file is located at /home/imx8/workspace_agl/build/tmp/work/imx8mqevk-agl-linux/agl-image-minimal/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_image_wic.9113)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/imx8/workspace_agl/build/tmp/work/imx8mqevk-agl-linux/agl-image-minimal/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_image_wic.9113
ERROR: Task (/home/imx8/workspace_agl/meta-agl/meta-agl-profile-core/recipes-platform/images/agl-image-minimal.bb:do_image_wic) failed with exit code '1'

0 Kudos
1 Reply

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Manivannan s,

The AGL demo has been tested with the i.MX6Q so there is no much documentation on running it on the i.MX8.

This error when creating the image seems to be related to the WIC image format. It could be that the image or configuration is not setup correctly to create the WIC image. I cannot help much on fixing it but if you won’t be needing the WIC image you may opt for creating the image in another format and disabling WIC to see if it helps.

Regards,

0 Kudos