No events data on the ARM DS-5 streamline with the sabrelite i.mx6 quad core

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No events data on the ARM DS-5 streamline with the sabrelite i.mx6 quad core

mohamad-ahmad
Contributor III

I am currently trying to extract the performance events information from the sabrelite i.mx6q (https://boundarydevices.com/product/sabre-lite-imx6-sbc/ )

I have successfully integrated the gator daemon - driver after kernel compiling in order to enable the recording data on the ds5 streamline analyzer (Streamline Performance Analyzer – DS-5 Development Studio – ARM Developer ).

The ARM energy probe is connected. on the DS-5 GUI after a test record, I can see the percentage of the CPU activity, the clock frequency/cycles and also othe informations (please see the attached figure). But the problem that is there are any information from the available events related to the cores-events or to the cache-events. all the values of these events are zero knowing that the cores execute applications during the records.

I would like to know what is the problem.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

perhaps, the following helps

ARM Information Center

Also, I think, it makes sense to apply to ARM DS-5 support directly.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos