No Output on LVDS Signal for IMX6

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Output on LVDS Signal for IMX6

me84
Contributor II
I'm trying to update the OS on a custom variscite imx6 board, installing android oreo, but I don't get LVDS output, only HDMI.
the board has a 30 pin lvds output and the display is LM230WF3-SLQ5. I don't need both video outputs at the same time, I just need lvds.

I have 2 VAR-SOM-MX6, one configured to output lvds with debian (but I don't know what configuration it has to achieve it, I don't have the source code), and the second in which I'm trying to get lvds output.

Since the one that works is on debian, my first attempt was to install debian (I used the Variscite recovery sd card) and try to get the correct configuration, and then apply it to android. For this I am connected by the serial port.

Comparing the configuration, I notice that both have the same configuration variable in u-boot, but in the boot logs I already begin to notice differences referent with split mode.

Where should I make the change to achieve the lvds output?

I share the output logs

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alejandro_Salas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @me84 ,

You should contact Variscite.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

me84
Contributor II
I have written to variscite for support this, but it seems that my company is very small or not very important to them and they do not accept me to register on their support portal.

Alejandro_Salas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I understand your point, but we can not support that because we do not use Debian.

Apologies for inconvenient.

Best regards.