cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No NFS service of Android on imx8 mek

Jump to solution
kaiyue
Contributor I

When I want to use NFS service on imex8 mek (android 8.1), I found that there is no nfs service, which means I cannot use nfs. I would like to ask where I can download an Android 8.1 with nfs service.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Unfortunately this feature it is not available from Google, if you need this kind of feature you will need to contact directly Google so they can provide the way to implemented, since for security features it is not allow.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Unfortunately this feature it is not available from Google, if you need this kind of feature you will need to contact directly Google so they can provide the way to implemented, since for security features it is not allow.

0 Kudos
kaiyue
Contributor I

Hi jamesbone,

thanks for your reply. I have another question based on “mount”. When I want to mount the sdcard, I find it is not possible, because my sdcard file system is NTFS or exFAT. It can only support “mount -t vfat” to mount FAT32 devices. It is not possible for me to make my sdcard as the system of “FAT32”. So is there any ways to make “mount -t ntfs” possible?
Also, I want to ask, is it possible to connect U-disk through TypeC connecter to read U-disk?

0 Kudos