cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Get into BIOS

Jump to solution
Rushil3006
Contributor I

I've been trying to get into the BIOS in the i.MX93EVK to try and enable fTPM before the Windows 10 IoT OS boots up but with no success. Continuously tapping the ESC or DEL key takes it to the Windows recovery mode chain. I even tried to access UEFI firmware settings through Advanced settings in Windows recovery mode...but restarting it doesn't load the BIOS GUI at all.

Need some help with this...Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Michal_Minarcik
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @Rushil3006,

in order to enable fTPM is it necessary to build secured (signed_firmware.bin) firmware with the following parameters:

buildme64.sh -b <board-type> -t all -t secured_efi -nu

Then you can check functionality in the Device Manager -> System devices -> Microsoft Windows Trusted Runtime Secure Service. Driver should working correctly.

Best regards,

Michal

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Michal_Minarcik
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @Rushil3006,

in order to enable fTPM is it necessary to build secured (signed_firmware.bin) firmware with the following parameters:

buildme64.sh -b <board-type> -t all -t secured_efi -nu

Then you can check functionality in the Device Manager -> System devices -> Microsoft Windows Trusted Runtime Secure Service. Driver should working correctly.

Best regards,

Michal

michal_hromadka
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

@Michal_Minarcik Can you help here ?

0 Kudos
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The U-Boot proper is used in this project to perform early display initialization and load the UEFI bootloader. You just need to apply a click on your keyboard to enter to its configuration.

Regards

0 Kudos
Rushil3006
Contributor I

Could you please let me the know the exact U-Boot setting to be changed or the key to be clicked to get into the UEFI bootloader?

Thanks

0 Kudos