Need the OS to boot using the quad SPI, in one case, and using USDHC-1 4-bit, in the other, how do I need to configure the boot_mode conclusions (5: 0) to do this?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the OS to boot using the quad SPI, in one case, and using USDHC-1 4-bit, in the other, how do I need to configure the boot_mode conclusions (5: 0) to do this?

sasha_yakovlev9
Contributor I

I am developing a module based on processor i.MX8 Quad Max.
I need the OS to boot using the quad SPI, in one case, and using USDHC-1 4-bit, in the other, how do I need to configure the boot_mode conclusions (5: 0) to do this?

I didn't find any information about this in the "i.MX 8QuadMax Automotive and Infotainment Applications Processors" or in the "i.MX8 QM / i.MX8 QXP Hardware Developer’s Guide". "I.MX 8QuadMax Automotive and Infotainment Applications Processors" refers to the "reference manual", but I didn't find it for this processor. The configuration for loading the octal SPI is indicated in the pdf file of the EVK board circuit, but this isn't what I need.
I would appreciate it if you tell me where I can find this information on setting up the boot configuration for this processor.

With appreciation, Alexander

0 Kudos
0 Replies