キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Need help with using a Texas Instruments codec with a freescale i.MX6 SABRE SDB

1,394件の閲覧回数
bradlepper
Contributor I

We’re using a TI TLV320AIC3101 codec for a future i.MX6 design.  We have a TLV320AIC3101 EVM system wired into an i.MX6
SABRE SDB card to do early software development.  We have the ALSA SoC TLV320AIC3X codec driver provided by TI, but we
haven't been able to find the other two layers of ALSA drivers (the Machine driver and the Platform driver).  We’ve found
ALSA Machine and Platform Drivers from a Davinci development environment (DM6446 Digital Video Evaluation Module) which
uses the TLV320AIC3101 codec.  However, we're having problems modifying and integrating these ALSA drivers and getting them
running on our Freescale SABRE SDB card.

We are seeking the location of any other ALSA drivers that would be better suited to use in our environment.
Our kernel version is 3.0.35.  We also would be open to any other advice on how to proceed with this effort.
Thanks.

ラベル(2)
0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

732件の閲覧回数
YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Brad

Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 件の賞賛

732件の閲覧回数
bradlepper
Contributor I

Our issue wasn't necessarily resolved, but it is overcome by events and this can be closed.  Thanks.

0 件の賞賛

732件の閲覧回数
oceanljp
Contributor I

Hi Brad,we are using TLV320AIC3101 codec with I.MX6DL too.

And I can find

ALSA soc codec driver TLV320AIC3X:   in kernel-imx/sound/soc/codecs/tlv320aic3x.c

ALSA soc platform driver:     in kernel-imx/sound/soc/imx/imx-ssi.c and kernel-imx/sound/soc/imx/imx-pcm-dma-mx2.c

my kernel version is 3.0.15

but I can not find the machine driver !

Have you got some suited driver for TLV320AIC3X and make TLV320AIC3X OK?

0 件の賞賛

732件の閲覧回数
bradlepper
Contributor I

We didn't find a machine driver available either.  Sorry.

0 件の賞賛