cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need LCD Display (Single Channel LVDS) for i.MX8 MEK

muhammad_a_gham
Contributor I

Hi,

Please suggest any LCD display (single channel LVDS interface) to be used with part # MCIMX8QXP-CPU MEK?

Can part # MX8-DLVDS-LCD be used with above-mentioned MEK with only single channel LVDS interface? How will it effect the display output?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ali,
Until now, the MX8-DLVDS-LCD1 component is still on development and is not available for sale yet. You could refer to the following Community document where Display options for i.MX8QXP are described:

i.MX 8QXP MEK Display Selection Guide

Additionally, I’m afraid that i.MX8QXP is still on preproduction and no additional information/support could be provided yet. For further assistance, please contact with your DBM.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

muhammad_a_gham
Contributor I

Thanks for your reply.

What are available displays option for MCIMX8QM-CPU MEK? Is there any 1-ch LVDS display available to be used with this MEK?

Appreciate your reply.

Regards,

Ali

0 Kudos

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ali,

I’m afraid that i.MX8QM family is also in preproduction, so, any related information is subject to change until the release. That’s why is recommended contacting with your DBM for additional support.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

0 Kudos