cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Murata LBEE5HY1MW : i.MX6ULL Bringup

keshavakumarb
Contributor I

Dear All,

We are trying to test LBEE5HY1MW with our custom i.MX6ULL board.

Here is the setup:

Hardware:

• Wired M2.connector type EVK's SDIO pins to  to our Board.
  • Wired WL_REG_ON, WL_HOST_WAKE, BT_REG_ON to our board and configured as GPIOs.
  • Wired BT_UART_TXD, BT_UART_RXD to our board.
  • Power to LBEE5HY1MW M2.connector type EVK is from SDIO Vcc.
  • SDIO  voltage is set to 3.3V.

(Attached[HW_Setup.JPEG] image for reference)

Software:

After successful build of backport drivers, trying to insmod the driver. But we are not getting wlan0 after  registered new interface driver brcmfmac print.

As per Cypress community pages WiFi Firmware should load after registering brcmfmac and wlan0 interface should come up. But unfortunately we are not getting these prints.

All required firmware files are available in mentioned path (https://community.cypress.com/docs/DOC-14597) [/lib/firmware/brcm/]

To debug further on the issue, we tried to power Murata EVK through USB and tried configuring SDIO in-band interrupts. But still observing same issue.

Please help us to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

With Regards,

Keshava Kumar B

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

romitchatterjee
Contributor V

Hello Keshava,

I doubt the SDIO bus wiring can work the way you have implemented, especially for high speed. Perhaps you can try to lower the speed (~2 MHz) and see if that helps? The best way would be to have an M.2 interface on your board, of course, or at least an SD connector.

0 Kudos

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I strongly suggest that you contact Murata,  in order to get the proper driver for the Module and the Linux Kernel, that you are using.

0 Kudos