Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Morty - fetch failure qemu-2.7.0.tar.bz2

Jump to solution
maheshkumarkoda
Contributor III

Hello,

When i try to build bitbake core-image-minimal using morty, i am encountering qemu-2.7.0.tar.bz2 fetch failure.

repo init -u https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform -b morty

ERROR: qemu-native-2.7.0-r1 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'http://wiki.qemu-project.org/download/qemu-2.7.0.tar.bz2'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: qemu-native-2.7.0-r1 do_fetch: Function failed: base_do_fetch
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /project/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/qemu-native/2.7.0-r1/temp/log.do_fetch.28878
ERROR: Task (virtual:native:/project/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/qemu/qemu_2.7.0.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

i downloaded manually and copied qemu-2.7.0.tar.bz2 into downloads folder and reran the bitbake core-image-minimal, still i get the same error.

Please let me know how i can download it manually and make .done file to proceed further with build?

Or

what can I change .bb file/any file to do it automatically without such errors?

EDIT: Using Ubuntu 16.04

Regards,

Mahesh.

Labels (4)
Tags (2)
1 Solution
maheshkumarkoda
Contributor III

I solved the problem by giving mirroring path:

SOURCE_MIRROR_URL ?= "file:///path to downloads folder  "

INHERIT += "own-mirrors"

BB_GENERATE_MIRROR_TARBALLS = "1"

and i have two warning:

WARNING: kern-tools-native-0.2+gitAUTOINC+85564e6955-r12 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://git.yoctoproject.org/yocto-kernel-tools.git, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: kmod-native-23+gitAUTOINC+65a885df5f-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/kernel/kmod/kmod.git, attempting MIRRORS if available
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 1870 tasks of which 961 didn't need to be rerun and all succeeded.
NOTE: Writing buildhistory

Summary: There were 2 WARNING messages shown.

Are these warning affect my build?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
maheshkumarkoda
Contributor III

I solved the problem by giving mirroring path:

SOURCE_MIRROR_URL ?= "file:///path to downloads folder  "

INHERIT += "own-mirrors"

BB_GENERATE_MIRROR_TARBALLS = "1"

and i have two warning:

WARNING: kern-tools-native-0.2+gitAUTOINC+85564e6955-r12 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://git.yoctoproject.org/yocto-kernel-tools.git, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: kmod-native-23+gitAUTOINC+65a885df5f-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/kernel/kmod/kmod.git, attempting MIRRORS if available
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 1870 tasks of which 961 didn't need to be rerun and all succeeded.
NOTE: Writing buildhistory

Summary: There were 2 WARNING messages shown.

Are these warning affect my build?

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mahesh K K,

The warning should have no negative impact on your build. It is common to have warnings due to certain packages not available on the first location and fetched from mirrors instead, but all tasks succeeded so the image was build successfully.

Regards,