Missing content in the AN4629 document "Fast Image Processing with i.MX 6 Series"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing content in the AN4629 document "Fast Image Processing with i.MX 6 Series"

Jump to solution
boubkerbouzid
Contributor I

Hi all

I'm an engineer trainee and I'm working on the mx6 SABREAUTO card. Until now, I tried to follow the Freescale Application Note A4629 wich is named

: " Fast Image Processing with i.MX 6 Series".

But actually, I can not go further than page 25...

Firstly and even if it seems easy, the BeginFBO() function code is not included.

But the more troublesome is that it seems to be an error in the layout, in steps 5 and 6 as you can see in the picture below.

Freescale.JPG

For step 5, there is nothing after words : "the result is passed to rawPositionPixels, wich is defined as :"

The definition is given in the incomplete explanation of step 6, instead of the code of the function calculateCenter().

I guess there is a Layout error, but I didn't find any other version of this documents which is dated 2013.

I really need these explanations plus code of the function calculateCenter()  to continue my work...

Someone has already implemented this case on mx6 card or report this layout error to Freescale support?

Thanks for your help!

Best Regards.

Thomas

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support
Re: Missing content in the AN4629 document "Fast Image Processing with i.MX 6 Series"

Bruce TurnerEmployee

The code box with "rawPositionPixels" is supposed to follow step 5.

Step 6 should say "... and stores it."

These errors will be corrected in the next revision of the document.

Regards,
Clay

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support
Re: Missing content in the AN4629 document "Fast Image Processing with i.MX 6 Series"

Bruce TurnerEmployee

The code box with "rawPositionPixels" is supposed to follow step 5.

Step 6 should say "... and stores it."

These errors will be corrected in the next revision of the document.

Regards,
Clay

0 Kudos