Missing BSP for i.MX53

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing BSP for i.MX53

darren_fellows
Contributor II

I'm trying to build a driver on a i.MX53 designed board, which is based on your development board.

The kernal header files I need are for 2.6.35.3-744-g27fdf7b. Which I believe are on the BSP. I am not able to locate the BSP in our files. We must of had them but someone may have tidied up too well. We do not want to upgrade as the product has been in the field for sometime and would be risky.

Is it possible you have them? And if so could you give me a link to download?

Labels (2)
3 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Now all of the i.MX53 SW are herei.MX53 Software and Development Tool Resources | NXP 

These are the documents and source in my PC but I only have the L2.6.35_11.09.01 version, if you need I can share to you.https://nxp1-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/dan_wang_nxp_com/EckHlCtGrSlMhtnA6QiYDQkBdeNFxhles52iJ... 

darren_fellows
Contributor II

Hi Rita, I should have said we have Ubuntu 10.4 which must have been the version when we purchased the development board. I looked at the resources and could only find 11.09. My assumption is that these header files will not be correct for building a driver for out version. Or am I wrong on this?

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos