cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microkernel for i.MX6 and i.MX53

nabilb
Contributor I

Hi all,

I'm looking for a microkernel that I can run on the trustzone of an i.MX6 sabre lite or a i.MX53 QSB.

Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
13 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

mx53 and mx6 can support security, but you need get NDA first.

0 Kudos

nabilb
Contributor I

So we can't succed to do anything realated with security on it if we don't sign the NDAs to get the trustZone documentation ?

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

detailed description of TrustZone architecture on each i.MX device is contained in the Security Reference Manuals.

if you want to download the security reference manual, you need to get NDA first, then you can download the document.

<i.MX6Q|i.MX 6Quad Processors|Quad Core|Freescale>.

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just to clarify a little about the TrustZone : architecture is described in ARM documentation.
Our Security Reference Manuals provide some details about architecture implementation.

Regards

Yuri.

0 Kudos

nabilb
Contributor I

What do you mean by "details about he architecture implementation" ? And I had to have NDAs so as the community answers to my question about the manipulation of the trustzone on the i.MX ??

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Basically the TrustZone  may be considered as part of ARM core IP, embedded in Freescale
i.MX6. Therefore we do not provide details of the TrustZone architecture in itself - only specific

for i.MX6 (i.MX53) features are considered in the Security Manuals (which requires NDA).

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos

nabilb
Contributor I

Hi Yuri,

Is there any specific security document for the i.MX53 that needs NDAs? Because on the internet I find only the existence of a security reference manual for the i.MX6 and not for the i.MX53

Thank you.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

for mx53, you should sign NDA then you can contact local representative to get it.

0 Kudos

nabilb
Contributor I

Thank you. And who is the representative in France ? Is there a list on Freescale's website where we can find the representative for each country ?

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You may apply to a distributor to find proper contact.

Distributor Network|Freescale

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos

nabilb
Contributor I

Thanks

0 Kudos

nabilb
Contributor I

And concerning the i.MX53 ? And how can I get the NDA ? Thank you

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

for mx53, you need NDA too, you can contact local representative to get more detailed information about NDA.

0 Kudos