Mfgtools v2 Parse ucl script failed, error code: 4 using SABRESD Platform

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mfgtools v2 Parse ucl script failed, error code: 4 using SABRESD Platform

ScottKerstein
Contributor III

Using the SARBRESD Platform, followed the instructions to program my own image onto an SD card, but got this error.   placed my build files in the appropriate directory.  I have no issues programming the SD card with the original files that came with the download.  The build runs fine on the SABRESDP when I copy the .sdcard to the SD card in Linux.  What did I miss?

DLL version: 2.2.3

Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:42:51   Start new logging

ModuleID[2] LevelID[1]: Push command--file C:\Users\ADMIN\Desktop\i.MX6 Expert Certification\Mfgtools-Rel-4.1.0_130816_MX6Q_UPDATER\Profiles\MX6Q Linux Update\OS Firmware\files\u-boot-mx6q-sabresd.bin failed to open.errcode is 2

ModuleID[2] LevelID[1]: Parse ucl script failed, error code: 4

Capture.PNG.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

It seems that this file is not found u-boot-mx6q-sabresd.bin.

In your machine you have other files that do not correspond to that one. Please check that file is the needed one and if so that is placed in the files folder.

Regards,

Alejandro

ScottKerstein
Contributor III

Thank you, Alejandro.

I'm getting closer, but still won't boot uImage.

Wrong Image Format for bootm command

ERROR: can't get kernel image!

MX6Q SABRESD-MFG U-Boot >

I did not see the "u-boo-mx6q-sabresd.bin" generated in my deploy build directory, so I copied it from the mfgtool download and got the message above.

How do I generate the file to work with my uImage?  Thanks.

0 Kudos

alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. It seems that you already were able to run at least u-boot correct? If so, it seems that the error you are looking at is due a wrong image.

if you type printenv in uboot you may see the name of the image you have to use.

Best Regards,

Alejandro

0 Kudos