MX53 WinCE7 Industrial system platform

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX53 WinCE7 Industrial system platform

Oceanblue
Contributor III

To be one of technical leader company, in past few year Yuanying Tech always focus on embedded system solution offering, from low end to high end. Our platform including MX25, MX28, MX35 and MX51. From Nov of last year, Yuanying Tech. have started to design MX53 platform based on WinCE OS. Now, we have successfully finished this project and launched MX53 Windows Embedded Compact 7 system platform --- YY- i.MX53W。

YY-MX53W is the System Platform based on Windows Embedded Compact 7, consisting of core module and base board, FAT file system, designed by Yuan-ying Technology. i.MX53L own plentiful peripheral interface, such as USB HOST, USB OTG, TVE Output、DVI、VGA、LVDS、Camera CSI input、SDIO and so on, i.MX53W is widely applied various field, including: HD internet monitor/Automotive Infotainment, industrial computer and thin client machine(cloud computer), MID , Home Media Terminal, V2IP, Factory Automation, HMI design, etc. The dual display feature is the most suitable platform for education equipment.

Core module can be selling separately, customer need only focus on the application software design, and largely shorten the time to market cycle. Visiting www.yuan-ying.con for more details.

0 Kudos
0 Replies