显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

MX53 LVDS signal max length

跳至解决方案
640 次查看
ernstzberg
Contributor I

What is max length of MX53's LVDS signals ?

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
512 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ernst

I.MX53 LVDS interface complies with TIA/EIA 644-A standard.

Please refer to Table 7-6 "Application-Driven Decisions Used When Selecting Cable Media"

of the manual [known as former National_LVDS_Owners_Manual_4th_Edition_2008.pdf], linked below :

www.ti.com/lit/ml/snla187/snla187.pdf

Best regards

chip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
1 回复
513 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ernst

I.MX53 LVDS interface complies with TIA/EIA 644-A standard.

Please refer to Table 7-6 "Application-Driven Decisions Used When Selecting Cable Media"

of the manual [known as former National_LVDS_Owners_Manual_4th_Edition_2008.pdf], linked below :

www.ti.com/lit/ml/snla187/snla187.pdf

Best regards

chip

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励