MX31ADS Image Sensor

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX31ADS Image Sensor

kfrancis
Contributor I
Does anyone know how to use the Image Sensor that comes with the MX31ADS?  All the User's Manual says is to see a data sheet on the documentation CD, but of course there isn't any data sheet there, and I don't see one online either.  What should you be able to do with the imager "out of the box" with the pre-programmed linux image?  I can run Qtopia but it doesn't see any camera and I can't find a device mapping for it.
Also, the documentation says the image daughter board is an IM8012, but my board says it's an IM88023B1.  Does anyone else have this board?  I cannot find anything with regards to that board online.
--
Alban Edit: post split and renamed - New Subject, New Thread

Message Edited by Alban on 2007-04-02 06:00 PM

0 Kudos
2 Replies

NghiaNguyen
Contributor I

I've bouhgt the MX31 ADS board and tried to install BSP linux (kernel 2.6.19.2). Everthing works fine but the image sensor which means that I get the same problem as yours (posted in this thread).

I wonder if you (or anyone else) have solved the problem. If so, please help me.

Thank you very much
0 Kudos

AshishVyas
Contributor I
Hi I am also facing the same problem. Some one please help if you made it work!

BSP manual says support for IM8012 camera. I have IM88023B1 camera and the QT application says "no camera", even if the camera is attached and is verified that it works nice with Windows CE BSP.
0 Kudos