次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MIMXRT1050 EVKB QSPI flash

1,040件の閲覧回数
michaelwhite
Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I've been developing on an MIMXRT1050 EVK(A) board with the QSPI flash and am familiar with using EVK(A) QSPI flash.  I have just received an MIMXRT1050 EVKB board and I have made the necessary modifications to use the EVKB QSPI flash.  Out of the box I was unable to load and debug a program in QSPI flash with MCUXpresso and the MIMXRT1050-EVK_IS25WP064A.cfx driver.  Instead, I first needed to program the QSPI flash with the manufacturing tool.  After programming the QSPI flash with the manufacturing tool, I was able to load and debug programs in flash.

Is this expected behavior?  I need to know because this platform will be used by numerous engineers and I need to provide instructions.

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

673件の閲覧回数
mike4
Contributor III

Michael,

You were able to program the QSPI using MCUXpresso and the IS25WP064A.cfx drive? Most of the posts here say you need to use the manufacturing tool. I tried using MCUXpresso and the QSPI driver but had some issues. Did you need to make any changes to the Boot image for the QSPI vs. the Hyperflash?  Did you need to modify any of the sample project files. Could you detail what steps you did to get your project programmed in the QSPI?

Thanks,

A fellow software engineer

0 件の賞賛

673件の閲覧回数
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael,

What error did you have before trying with manufacturing tool?

Regards,

Carlos

0 件の賞賛

673件の閲覧回数
michaelwhite
Contributor II

Looks like the problem was on my end.  I converted a second EVKB to QSPI and programming worked fine first attempt.

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛