MIMXRT1050 EVK PMSM Sensorless Evaluation AN12169

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIMXRT1050 EVK PMSM Sensorless Evaluation AN12169

jamesli
Contributor III

I try to evaluate AN12169 "PMSM Field-Oriented Control on MIMXRT1050 EVK", (Usinf FRDM-MC-LVPMSM board) but with different motor 45ZWN24-40, when I try to run with open loop scalar control or try to use motor identification tabs, it always report a fault immediately and never successful. Is there any body know why? I do not expect that all function well, but these two are very beginning of test, specially open loop scalar control should works without fault? I do not use HALL signals because AN12169 code is for encode feedback.

Tags (1)
2 Replies

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Li,

In this case, it would be recommended comparing both motors, and reviewing the specific characteristics from each of them, as the different features may require adjusting the parameter values of the code (like number of pole pairs, step times, etc).

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jamesli
Contributor III

Hi, CarlosCasillas:

Thank you for help.

Yes,  for open scalar run, I have to change code or some parameters in appconfig.h like here

#define M1_SCALAR_VHZ_FACTOR_GAIN 
#define M1_SCALAR_INTEG_GAIN ACC32
#define M1_SCALAR_RAMP_UP 
#define M1_SCALAR_RAMP_DOWN

0 Kudos