Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCIMX6Q5EYM10AD Temperature rise abnormality

Jump to solution
cx032302
Contributor I

Dear NXP community,

I use the MCIMX6Q5EYM10AD, 1GB DDR3, found its operating temperature anomalies, temperature rise than the normal temperature of 20 ℃ 。
     Using ddr_stress_tester_v2.52 software test can pass, but the completion of the test cpu can reach 94 ℃, 25 ℃ at room temperature is the case, the first version of our circuit is only 74 ℃ 。
     Under normal circumstances, the room temperature is 25 ℃, uboot running up, CPU temperature can reach 50 ℃ 。

We found that the first version of the circuit, uboot start, VDDCORE and VDDSOC from 1.375V down to 0.95V or so, but our second edition of the circuit VDDCORE and VDDSOC will remain at 1.375V, which is not CPU temperature anomalies The reason, how do we adjust the two voltage

Please help to propose solutions, be grateful

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

please check processor - pmic i2c signals with oscilloscope

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi xi

one can check processor i2c connections with pmic, as 1.375V is

default MMPF0100F0 pmic voltage.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
cx032302
Contributor I

My pmic is MMPF0100F0AEP, already programmed process, can we modify the voltage by I2C followed ?

0 Kudos
cx032302
Contributor I

What causes cpu temperature anomalies it, Do you have any good suggestions ?

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

please check processor - pmic i2c signals with oscilloscope

0 Kudos