Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCIMX6DL-SDB detail

ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi all

I heard MCIMX6DL-SDB will be released.

However, I can't find detail information about it and found only following link.

http://www.nxp.com/webapp/webapp/search.partparamdetail.framework?PART_NUMBER=MCIMX6DL-SDB&buyNow=fa... 

In particular, I want to know the difference of MCIMX6DL-SDB and MCIMX6DL-SDP.

Is there any detail information about it ?

Ko-hey

Labels (4)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX6DualLite SABRE SD board is almost identical to the i.MX6Quad SABRE SD board except of the processor installed, it even has the identical layout. Please find attached the design files package that contains the schematics of both the i.MX6Quad SABRE SD board and the i.MX6DualLite SABRE SD board.

Denoting the i.MX6DL-SDB means that only the board itself is supplied, whereas the i.MX6DL-SDP includes the board, the 10" LVDS display and some tiny case, which the board and the display are installed into.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos