キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Low Cost MX25 PDK and core module from Yuanying Tech., WinCE6.0

416件の閲覧回数
Oceanblue
Contributor III

Starting from Oct,2009 , YUANYING Tech has invested a lot of resource in the system design with FREESCALE ARM series product, up to date we have launched the series development platform based on i.MX28, i.MX35, i.MX51,largely help our customers shorten the time to market about their product and create the success one and another. Now we are proud to announce we have finished i.MX25 WinCE system level platform:YY-i.MX25W。

i.MX25 is ARM926EJS core, up to 400MHz, own 16KB I-Cache and 16KB D-cache,also 128KB SRAM as well. Meanwhile, which include both LCDC and SLCDC controller to support display,CE-ATA and P-ATA for mass storage, 12-bit 3 channels ADC,three I2C interfaces, and five UART ports,one Ethernet interface,two CAN interface,two SD/MMC interface.  Four timers and 4 channel PWM output, HS USB OTG+ FS USB Host with HF interface. CSI interface to support CMOS sensor input. Regarding display interface, which integrates LCDC and SLCDC connection. About system RAM, adopt DDR2 interface,it’s new member for industrial application。

i.MX25W is the system platform based on WinCE6.0,treat FAT as system file,  own i.mx258+64MB DDR2 system hardware, be able to boot up form SD card or NAND Flash,also i.MX25W including 7” LCD and resistance touch panel. Which built in i.MX25 all input/output resource. Which still adopt core board + bottom board structure,the components of CPU core board meet the industrial level,be able to work at the temperature range of -40C to +85C,and storage temperature from  -55C to +125 degree. i.MX25W can widely applied for intelligent electric network, outdoor multimedia, industrial control and HMI, medical equipment and so on .Which is the good selection to power meter terminal, HMI of industry equipment, automotive ECU, medical device display interface。

About the business model, YUANYING support core board selling and PCBA business model. And, promise to deliver the cost effective performance among ARM9 system to her customers.

Visiting www.yuan-ying.com for more details.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
0 返答(返信)