您的意思是: 
已解决

Load WinCE image to IMX31 ADS

跳至解决方案
2,940 次查看
Sahul
Contributor I
Hi
I have brought a new iMX31 ADS and I am trying to put WinCe in it. I have got a WinCE BSP from the vendor and I am trying to download the sample OS Image given in the Freescale website, to the Nand FLash. As per the BSP Userguide its specified that when the ADS board is switched on it will send the message Boot me to the terminal emulation application. But I didn't get any message on my hyperterminal. The connection to the board is correct as the default Os  linux image loaded by the vendor works and I am able to see the display in the LCD as well as the debug messages on the hyperterminal.

Please guide me whether  I should change the jumper settings to boot from the Nand flash so that it connects with my Platform builder.
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
1 解答
1,574 次查看
MarcL_
Contributor II
Hi Sahul,

I believe the problem is that you need to load a new bootloader. Otherwise, the default bootloader loads Linux. The documentation describes this process using a RealView ICE unit. This is not necessary. You can get this done by downloading the "MCIMX31ADSE_HABTOOLKIT V1_2" and following the included instructions.

You can download this tool using the following link :

I hope this helps !

Regards,

Marc L.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
1 回复
1,575 次查看
MarcL_
Contributor II
Hi Sahul,

I believe the problem is that you need to load a new bootloader. Otherwise, the default bootloader loads Linux. The documentation describes this process using a RealView ICE unit. This is not necessary. You can get this done by downloading the "MCIMX31ADSE_HABTOOLKIT V1_2" and following the included instructions.

You can download this tool using the following link :

I hope this helps !

Regards,

Marc L.
0 项奖励