Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lcd touch sensitivity issue| goodix

Jump to solution
adarsh1997
Contributor III

Hi
I am using  lcd with imx6dl custom board .I want to change the sensitivity level of lcd.
Lcd is connected to i2c. I am using gt911 lcd driver.

I have tried by changing 0x8053 reg(screen touch level)  values from driver(goodix.c) . 
By reading the value of 0x8053 reg from driver, i got 0x64 by default .now i am trying to change this value but after changing the values touch is not working.

Can anyone help me on this .which registers values i can configure to change the sensitivity of lcd. 
or what should be the range of  this 0x8053 reg(screen touch level).

PFA for goodix datasheet

0 Kudos
1 Solution
adarsh1997
Contributor III

Hi
Issue solved.
GT911 supports Register Value Modification. When modifying any register in the configuration area (0x8047
-0x80FE) based on the timing sequence as specified in section 2, it is required to update Config_Chksum (0x80FF)
and eventually set Config_Fresh (0x8100) to 1. Otherwise, the modification is invalid; when modifying any
registers outside configuration area, it is unnecessary to modify Config_Chksum and Config_Fresh.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
adarsh1997
Contributor III

Hi
Issue solved.
GT911 supports Register Value Modification. When modifying any register in the configuration area (0x8047
-0x80FE) based on the timing sequence as specified in section 2, it is required to update Config_Chksum (0x80FF)
and eventually set Config_Fresh (0x8100) to 1. Otherwise, the modification is invalid; when modifying any
registers outside configuration area, it is unnecessary to modify Config_Chksum and Config_Fresh.

Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @adarsh1997 

You can send a email to goodix to consult this issue.

0 Kudos