cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laird ST60-SIPT

sanketparekh
Contributor II

Hi,

We are looking for the WI-Fi module to be interfaced with the iMX6DL processor. For the same, we have shortlisted the Laird ST60-SIPT module which is using the NXP 88W8997 chip-set inside

Please find my queries related to software and hardware support below.
1. What is the lead-time and availability of the module?
2. Let us know the price and MOQ.
3. What is the LOS range?
4. Kindly give us an FCC & CE test report.
5. Do you have the Linux driver available on 4.1.15 Linux kernel?
6. In our actual application, we are planning to mount the Leird WIFI SOC on a moving vehicle like truck/car, our expected range is 180-200 ft. Is it possible to achieve the same?
7. In an application like AP + STA, if the module's AP is running on 2.4 GHz, can the module in STA mode connect to the router AP running on 5GHz?
8. Can AP and STA run simultaneously with Leird WIFI?
9. Is there any impact in range when AP + STA run simultaneously?
10. Do you have the software utilities available for FCC certification? We are unable to find the same on the website.
11. On our set-up multiple RF interfaces(Cellular, GSM, LoRA, Zigbee) available, Due to multiple RF radios are there any negative impacts on WIFI performance?
12. Can you please let me know in Linux driver which mode of SDIO is used(i.e. in-band interrupt, polling)?
13. To run the AP+STA simultaneously, is there any known limitation or a sequence of proper steps needs to be followed?
14. Regarding the AP+STA mode, We wanted to understand the behavior of the module in the below use cases,
      Case 1:
      The module is configured and running as AP on channel number 1(2.412 GHz). When the module performs the scan as a STATION, which frequency AP list will be received in the scan request? (Only 2.4 GHz or 2.4 and 5 GHz both).
      Case 2:
      In the above case module as a STATION, What steps do we need to perform to connect the external AP running on 5GHz?

Thanks & Regards.

Sanket Parekh

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

travis-laird
Contributor I

Hi Sanket,

Please contact us at support@lairdconnect.com with any questions regarding the Laird ST60-SIPT.

Thanks -Travis

0 Kudos