次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LT-SPI communication between two development boards i.MX RT1160

504件の閲覧回数
quest123
Contributor I

Hello Guys, 

I have two i.MX RT 1160 evaluation kit, I'm trying to establish SPI communication between both the boards, using the NXP's example codes. But it doesn't communicate, it fails. 

I'm using evkmimxrt1160_lpspi_interrupt_b2b_transfer_master_cm7 this code for master board and evkmimxrt1160_lpspi_interrupt_b2b_transfer_slave_cm7 for slave board.

And I made the master to slave board connection as mentioned in the readme.txt file available. I don't see SCK clocks generated in Oscilloscope.

Any suggestions would be helpful to fix this issue. 

Thanks and best regards,

0 件の賞賛
1 返信

495件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Before answering your question, I'd like to the versions of the MIMXRT1160 and SDK library you used, further, did you already remove the 0Ω resistors R404, R406, R408.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛