cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LCD display issue for i.mx6 sololite

salvachandanapr
Contributor I

Dear Team,

we are currrently migrating form 3.0.35 kernel on 3.10.53  kernel for our i.mx6sololite custom board .we have been facing LCD configuring issues with 3.10.53 kernel . the file named mxc_elcdif.c is not there in new kernel ,it is the main file for configuring custom LCD.we have modified the dtb file but the values are not reflecting for LCD.can you people help us which are the main files to be modified for configuring LCD display clearly.please do respond ASAP.

Regards,

chandana

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi chandana

for eLCDIF driver location please refer to sect.12.5 Source Code Structure

attached Linux Manual. Also please modify new timings in imx6sl-evk.dts

&lcdif{..

display-timings..
linux-imx.git - i.MX Linux Kernel 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

salvachandanapr
Contributor I

hi igor,

We already placed the changes i.e display timings in imx6sl-evk.dts that values are not passing to mxsfb.c file .that file is taking default values and its not been changed .our's is 340*220 resolution LCD screen and the same is showing in X-resolution and Y-resolution variables,Even though it is same the logo is not clear and it is striped.kindlly help us to resolve the issue.For ur reference am attaching the screen shotDisplay_Values.png

0 Kudos

nandishguruling
Contributor III

HI SALVA,

Your issue is solved, if not Please check the clock frequency and do you have initialization code for the LCD, if there please check the correct data and command for LCD,

Best Regards

Nandish SG

0 Kudos