Kernel configuration IMX_IPU/MXC_IPU : multiple definition of `ipu_csi_init_interface'

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kernel configuration IMX_IPU/MXC_IPU : multiple definition of `ipu_csi_init_interface'

aurele
Contributor I

Hello,

I working on migrating an old configuration to kernel 4.1 (on yocto krogoth), I got the following errors:

| drivers/mxc/built-in.o: In function `ipu_csi_init_interface':

| mxc_mipi_csi2.c:(.text+0x14720): multiple definition of `ipu_csi_init_interface'

| drivers/gpu/built-in.o:ipu-smfc.c:(.text+0x385bc): first defined here

| drivers/mxc/built-in.o:(___ksymtab+ipu_csi_init_interface+0x0): multiple definition of `__ksymtab_ipu_csi_init_interface'

| drivers/gpu/built-in.o:(___ksymtab_gpl+ipu_csi_init_interface+0x0): first defined here

| drivers/mxc/built-in.o: In function `__crc_ipu_csi_init_interface':

| mxc_mipi_csi2.c:(*ABS*+0x43ea95a3): multiple definition of `__crc_ipu_csi_init_interface'

I saw that there was MXC_IPU drivers and IMX_IPU drivers, but I don't know if they can live together, wich one should be used etc... I'm using gstreamer1.0, I will have to look which plugin is the best for my platform, currently I'm using IPU related plugins.

thanks for any help

Aurèle

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Aurèle

seems this could be related to difference between GStreamer-imx

and fsl-gst-plugin plugins packages as described on

trac.gateworks.com/wiki/Yocto/gstreamer

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos