Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCI i.MX7D board review request

Jump to solution
djonli
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

JCI requested schematic reviews for their Ultra G2 revision A1 board.

Since Aven Tsao provided the schematic reviews for their A0 board, Aven agreed to do it again. 

Since JCI requested to limit access to their files, I do not include the schematics here, but Aven already have it.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
aven_tsao
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @djonli 

Please find my review comment in attached.

Best regards

Aven

View solution in original post

2 Replies
aven_tsao
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @djonli 

Please find my review comment in attached.

Best regards

Aven

JorgeCas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, here Jorge.

1. The PMIC has NO Control/I2C bus connection.

On I2C bus it is not necessary to install R206/R207, it is enough with the pull up resistors on the bus. This is to keep the correct impedance on the bus, if you had good results with this configuration, you could use it but, this is the recommended connection:

Jorge7u7_0-1669996512763.png

Also, it is correct to have 1.225V on VDD_ARM with an operation between 1.0~1.2GHz, just keep this voltage on the min/max range.

2. RTC XTAL connection.

Suggestions A and B are correct for both conditions (RTC external and internal oscillator).

3. The I2C_INT_L (PMIC INT) signal is changed to pad “SAI1_RXC”, please make sure SW followed this modify.

It is correct, you can use that configuration but, it is necessary to change the values on the IOMUXC register to select the I2C ALT port on these pins.

4. Un-used USB OTG2 port connection.

If it is possible you can add/reserve USB interface of test point and, you could use it to resolve ab issue or add features on to future.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.

0 Kudos