cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues about initramfs.cpio.gz.uboot Generating on MX6DL

tony_l_cai
Contributor III

Dear All,

Could you tell me what the function about the  initramfs.cpio.gz.uboot  is and how to generate it, In the i.MX_6Dual6Quad_Sabre-SD_Linux_User_Guide.pdf,I cant see more in detail though it definitely give simple introduction about initramfs.cpio.gz.uboot. So maybe I need more comprehensive understanding about it.

For example,

Then run the following command line to generate the manufacturing firmware.

./ltib --profile config/platform/imx/updater.profile --preconfig config/platform/imx/

imx6q_updater.cf --continue --batch           But maybe our codebase is from yocto project.

And from my eyes, it is generated by typing code,could it be generated by motifying buid script?

3Q~

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi tony

one can check presentation below p.71 Freescale Manufacturing Tool: Details

The Yocto Project™ and Linux® Software Development for i.MX Application Processors

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos