显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Issues about DDR Stress Test on MX6DL

836 次查看
tony_l_cai
Contributor III

Hi,all

Could we test the whole DRAM(DDR3) by DDR Stress Tool? Maybe DDR3 has something wrong with its DRAM in some memory block.So I mean that can I test the DDR3 for its whole memory block by DDR stress tool?

标签 (3)
0 项奖励
回复
4 回复数

582 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi tony

yes whole memory region can be tested with DDR Stress Tool.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复

582 次查看
tony_l_cai
Contributor III

Hi, igor

How could I know whether the whole DRAM have been tested? Or how could I set some parameters so that the whole memory can be tested ?

pastedImage_0.png

And all these test case, I dont know what it means,so could you help me ? 3Q~

0 项奖励
回复

582 次查看
BiyongSUN
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

DDR stress test has two stages:

1. Calibration

2. Stress test

During the Calibration, it will fine tune the single line of the DDR signal.

During the stress test, it will test the whole DDR with differenct partern.  Why is why at the beginning of the DDR stress test.

You need to input the size of the DDR.

The stress will be infinite.  Please make sure you have done the over night stress. about 200 loops passed.

0 项奖励
回复

582 次查看
宗標廖
Contributor V

Hi Biyong

How should I judge that the calibration test can be finished.

At the end of calibration log, there is message 'MMDC registers updated from calibration'.

Until the MMDC registers do not change, the calibration test can be finished ,right?

Thank you!

ZongbiaoLiao

0 项奖励
回复